You Recognize, the one the Place She Eats Glass?

You Recognize, the one the Place She Eats Glass?

Vernon 0 20 03.02 07:04

You realize, the one the place she eats glass???

BuzzFeed Staff

Link

Facebook

Pinterest

Twitter

Mail

I think we can all agree that Selena Gomez's new music video for "Fetish" is attention-grabbing to say the least.

View this video on YouTube

In the video, which was released on Tuesday, Selena eats glass, soap, and lipstick. Interesting!

So many questions. Well, in a recent interview with Dazed, the singer sat down along with her BFF and collaborator, Petra Collins, and spilled some deets.

On the scene where she eats a bunch of bizarre issues and goes kinda cray:

The kitchen scene was so liberating, to lose management of my body and lose sight of myself. I felt great and i felt like tomatoes, eggs and dirt and it was amazing, but seriously? I really like that. It felt so good. I remember being slightly nervous, ffetish.video and when shit hit the wall - I simply lost it and left myself in that scene. It was so cool.

On collaborating with Petra:

I remember the second I wanted you [Petra] to do the visuals for this file. I used to be on a aircraft to New York scrolling by your Instagram as a result of I’ve followed you for so long and i always just love to look at your photos when I’m bored.

I had a espresso and i stated to my supervisor, "Look, I actually need her to do the visuals for ALL MY MUSIC. I really like HER! She’s so wonderful!" As quickly as I landed, I despatched you "Bad Liar" and "Fetish" and also you responded to "Fetish" probably the most.

On her persona behind closed doorways:

Um, I’m not saying I’ve ever achieved one thing just like the kitchen scene in actual life, however I can say right now, I do bizarre shit all the time when I’m alone in my house.

On the out of doors scene:

Look, I can inform you that neighborhood in the video looks precisely just like the one I grew up in. I all the time felt like the place I lived appeared on the surface very innocent but I knew precisely what was occurring behind every of the houses and (understood) that feeling of being remoted. I get it. There’s a motive there is no-one else on the street within the video.

On emotions feelings~:

I’m such a most cancers, I’m sensitive as fuuuuuck. I really feel every thing so intensely, which is one in every of my favourite things about myself. Feeling is something I like.

And at last, on releasing her interior-Selena:

With the best way I grew up, I always felt like there was something inside of me that hadn’t been accessed. I hadn’t had the opportunity or confidence to find it. For thus lengthy I felt like I (wasn’t ready) to do something like this, not because I don’t need to however as a result of I lack that confidence.

Comments